Logotipo de Universidad de Monterrey

Universidad de Monterrey

We are a higher-education institution of catholic inspiration, open to students and faculty of all creeds and backgrounds. The Universidad de Monterrey is notable for offering a unique Whole-Person Education Plan to each student; in accordance with their personal characteristics and professional interests so that they can fulfill their maximum potential in an environment of high academic rigor and an international vision.

At present, we have 14 thousand students and we offer 46 undergraduate degree programs, 15 master degree programs, 13 graduate specialties, and 35 medical specialties.
http://www.udem.edu.mx/Eng/Pages/default.aspx?VarEN=

About the School of Business

At UDEM Business School we are committed with an academic culture of excellence and with the development of ethical leaders who are aware of their social responsibility, within a global business environment, based on the generation, promotion and application of knowledge. Our School is accredited by AACSB, becoming one of the best Business Schools in Mexico and Latin America with world class academic standards.

About the Position

The successful candidate for the position must hold a Ph.D. in International Business or International commerce from a well-recognized university and research interests.

The main role and responsibilities for this position is to teach specialized courses under exigence and excellence alignments. Develop an investigation plan and report the results. Promote collaboration agreements in order to enhance projects with associations and academic foreign institutions. Advise and assess students investigation projects and to Keep semiannual record of achievements.

Qualifications needed for this position:

·         Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience at college level.

·         Oral and written fluency of business English.

·         Evidence of researches for refereed journals (must).

·         International Business strategies and models.

·         Logistics and/or export plans.

·         Free trade agreements (FTA).

Education:

·         PhD: International Business / International commerce

Benefits of the position:

·         Contract for an indefinite period

·         Competitive salary in Mexico

·         Benefits superior to those of the Mexican law (these are additional benefits to the salary) such as: Food vouchers, subsidized dining room, life insurance, savings fund, 45-day bonus, 7-week holiday per year, etc.

·         Transfer benefits: Airline ticket, lodging, taxi and moving (according to current policies)

To realize its promise to form excellent professionals and extraordinary people, the University of Monterrey is seeking to reinforce its team with exceptional new members that can contribute to the sustainable growth of our university.

Within the framework of respect and without any type of discrimination, the University of Monterrey promotes equal opportunities and the integral development of individuals.

The Application must be sent to Mr. Andres Morales using the email address: [log in to unmask]

Aviso de confidencialidad y exención - Confidential notice and legal advice disclaimer -
www.udem.edu.mx/disclaimer