[image: Logotipo de Universidad de Monterrey]

*Universidad de Monterrey*

We are a higher-education institution of catholic inspiration, open to
students and faculty of all creeds and backgrounds. The Universidad de
Monterrey is notable for offering a unique Whole-Person Education Plan to
each student; in accordance with their personal characteristics and
professional interests so that they can fulfill their maximum potential in
an environment of high academic rigor and an international vision.

At present, we have 14 thousand students and we offer 46 undergraduate
degree programs, 15 master degree programs, 13 graduate specialties, and 35
medical specialties.
http://www.udem.edu.mx/Eng/Pages/default.aspx?VarEN=

*About the School of Business*

At UDEM Business School we are committed with an academic culture of
excellence and with the development of ethical leaders who are aware of
their social responsibility, within a global business environment, based on
the generation, promotion and application of knowledge. Our School is
accredited by AACSB, becoming one of the best Business Schools in Mexico
and Latin America with world class academic standards.

*About the Position*

The successful candidate for the position must hold a Ph.D. in
International Business or International commerce from a well-recognized
university and research interests.

The main role and responsibilities for this position is to teach
specialized courses under exigence and excellence alignments. Develop an
investigation plan and report the results. Promote collaboration agreements
in order to enhance projects with associations and academic foreign
institutions. Advise and assess students investigation projects and to Keep
semiannual record of achievements.

*Qualifications needed for this position:*

·         Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience at college level.

·         Oral and written fluency of business English.

·         Evidence of researches for refereed journals (must).

·         International Business strategies and models.

·         Logistics and/or export plans.

·         Free trade agreements (FTA).

*Education:*

·         PhD: International Business / International commerce

*Benefits of the position:*

·         Contract for an indefinite period

·         Competitive salary in Mexico

·         Benefits superior to those of the Mexican law (these are
additional benefits to the salary) such as: Food vouchers, subsidized
dining room, life insurance, savings fund, 45-day bonus, 7-week holiday per
year, etc.

·         Transfer benefits: Airline ticket, lodging, taxi and moving
(according to current policies)

To realize its promise to form excellent professionals and extraordinary
people, the University of Monterrey is seeking to reinforce its team with
exceptional new members that can contribute to the sustainable growth of
our university.

Within the framework of respect and without any type of discrimination, the
University of Monterrey promotes equal opportunities and the integral
development of individuals.

The Application must be sent to Mr. Andres Morales using the email address:

Aviso de confidencialidad y exención - Confidential notice and legal advice
disclaimer -
www.udem.edu.mx/disclaimer
<http://www.udem.edu.mx/disclaimer>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]