Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached a call for chapters for book am co-editing on “New Frontiers in Hospitality and Tourism Management in Africa”, to be published by Springer. We welcome chapters on any international business aspects of hospitality and tourism management in Africa.

A panel session is being planned for the AIB Sub-Saharan Africa Chapter conference in Ghana in August 2019 (http://www.aibssa.org/conferences/). Those who are interested and who will be attending the conference can contact me for more information.

Best Wishes,

[log in to unmask]" alt="rule.png">

Dr Michael Z. Ngoasong,

Senior Lecturer in Management and Director of Masters Programmes

Open University Business School, Department for Public Leadership and Social Enterprise

The Open University, Michael Young Building, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA

T: +44 (0)1908(6)53192 | E: [log in to unmask] | W: http://www.open.ac.uk/people/mzn4

Read my latest article:

Ngoasong, M.Z. & Kimbu, A.N. (In Press) Why Hurry? The Slow Process of Growth in Women-owned Businesses in Resource-Scarce Contexts. Journal of Small Business Management (https://rdcu.be/bclnM)

Ngoasong, M.Z. Digital entrepreneurship in a resource-scarce context: A focus on entrepreneurial digital competencies. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development. (http://www.emeraldinsight.com/eprint/EZVRUF3CZZZSNHGU6B3F/full)