Allow me to offer you another reminder about the deadline for papers, which was extended to 21 January 2019.  Papers should be submitted either as .pdf or .doc/.docx to [log in to unmask], and should not exceed 10,000 words for competitive papers and 2,000 words for posters, excluding tables, references and appendix. Visit https://hly.ac/IBConf2019

Let me also remind you about our amazing debate sessions this year:

1. Opening session: Industrial policies and MNE-assisted development, and the UNCTADWorld Investment Reports, with Rajneesh Narula, Carlo Pietrobelli, James Zhan, Richard Bolwijn and Ana Tavares Lehmann.

2. New Technology and the MNE: have we exaggerated their role in competitiveness?, Lucia Piscitello, Jagjit Singh Srai, Roberta Rabellotti, Björn Jindra and Marina Papanastassiou

3. 50 years of Mark Casson: Rebel with a Cause, or Iconoclast?, commentators include Pavida Pananond, Ana Tavares Lehmann, Grazia Santangelo

4. Human capital and migration: beyond expatriates and high-skilled workers?, Washika Haak-Saheem, Niron Hashai, Michael Morley and Aida Harjo

There is also a special session on International entrepreneurship ecosystems, chaired by Maks Belitski

Entertainment by a Flying Circus (which may or may not include a guest appearance by Boris Johnson and his fellow Brexiteers) has not yet been ruled out!

            Rajneesh Narula OBE

            The John H. Dunning Chair in International Business

            Henley Business School

            http://goo.gl/Jk8QCj

Note the 7th Reading-UNCTAD IB conference  is taking place from 5-6 April 2019 !