A happy new year to all of you lovely academics out there!
A quick reminder that the submission deadline for papers is the 7th of January. Papers should be submitted either as .pdf or .doc/.docx to [log in to unmask], and should not exceed 10,000 words for competitive papers and 2,000 words for posters, excluding tables, references and appendix. Visit https://hly.ac/IBConf2019

Also - not on the website (yet) :
1. we have a special opening session on the UNCTAD World Investment Reports, with Carlo Pietrobelli, James Zhan and Richard Bolwijn.
2. We will be publishing special issues from the conference with Multinational Business Review (just accepted in SSCI) and Transnational Corporations Journal, (the UNCTAD publication).
3. we have arranged for the world's largest social experiment to take place at the same time as the conference! Have a front seat at the climax of the Brexit (non) negotiations! At no extra charge, just for you.
4. Two new prizes are about to be announced, watch this space!

Rajneesh Narula, OBE, PhD, FRSA
The John H. Dunning Chair in International Business
Henley Business School, Reading University
Note the 7th Reading-UNCTAD IB conference<https://hly.ac/IBConf2019>  is taking place from 5-6  April 2019 !

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.