Callfor Reviewers for INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OFTOURISM AND HOSPITALITY IN ASIA PASIFIC (IJTHAP) ISSN 2654-7945 (Online)

INTERNATIONALJOURNAL OF TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY IN ASIA PASIFIC (IJTHAP) ISSN 2654-7945 (Online) permanently lookingfor reviewers for our journal. IJTHAPjournals use a double-blindpeer-review process for all manuscripts submitted, with two reviewersassessing the academic quality of every manuscript. The reviewers arepart of an extended database and are responsible for reviewing manuscriptswhich fall in their own fields of expertise.

All reviewers willget discount 10% for paper submission, the certificate & priority to be thekeynote speaker for our next conference. The process is very simple: writeus an e-mail at [log in to unmask] statingyour interest in joining the reviewer database, your research interests/fieldof work, and a CV attached.

Regards

Ira Kristiana

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.