Dear All,

We need your help to review for the Academy of Management - International Management Division. Reviewing is a great opportunity for scholars to learn about the International Management Division review process and read some of the newest work in the field before anyone else. To sign up, please go to http://review.aom.org and click the "Sign In" button. When you come to the Division and Interest Group Selection, please choose "IM Division". We will ask you to review 2-3 papers, based on the keywords that you select to identify your expertise. The review period is from January 23 to February 14, 2019. We will recognize and award the best IM Division reviewers at the conference in Boston this August. Thank you for your support in advance.

Professor Jaeyong Song
Seoul National University
Program Chair, International Management Division, Academy of Management

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.