Dear Colleagues,

Hope you are well.

We are a group of researchers who are interested in and in the process of conducting a meta-analysis on political connections and internationalization and internationalized firms’ performance. We are searching for both published and unpublished studies including dissertations or master theses exploring these topics.

We would like to include in our study those works that provide a correlation matrix and/or regression analyses that include political connections/ties/relations (e.g., politicians appointed to firm positions, politically connected firms, etc.) and internationalization (e.g., foreign market penetration, country scope, OFDI, foreign mergers and acquisitions,  etc.) and/or MNC performance (e.g., market and accounting based performance, etc.). Any paper related the two concepts political connections and internationalization will be welcome.

We would like to include your work in our analysis, no matter it is published or unpublished. Could you please forward your work to [log in to unmask]? Thanks in advance for your time and consideration. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

We appreciate your help.

Xiaojing Lu

--

Xiaojing Lu

PhD student

Department of management

School of Business, Economics & Informatics

Birkbeck, University of London

London WC1E 7HX

Tel+44 (0)771 929 9769

Email: [log in to unmask]