From: "Westerberg - DNR, Matt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 4:57 PM
To: Kelly Millenbah <[log in to unmask]>, Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Colorado Parks and Wildlife/ Sylvan Lake State Park

Hello,

My name is Matt Westerberg. I have been on full time with Colorado Parks and Wildlife and have been a Park Ranger at Sylvan Lake State Park for the last 10 years. During that time I have had several interns and graduates come work for me. Many of them have gotten on full time in our agency. It's a great experience for anyone interested in this career path.

We are looking for anyone interested in either an internship or someone who has just graduated that is looking for a great experience out West. This position could start anytime and could go thru next summer if that person was interested (housing is available). I was hoping you could point me in the right direction and get this announcement out for people to see.

Thanks
Matt Westerberg
Park Ranger - Sylvan Lake State Park
[http://bit.ly/CPW-DNR-Logos]
P 970.328.2021 x 4273 | F 970.328.2778
10200 Brush Creek Road Eagle, Colorado
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  www.cpw.state.co.us<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cpw.state.co.us_&d=DwMFaQ&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=Znw7vQJ85zwmeBWJKUyE3A&m=wdSj4cceOz3hnz7-xuY5T9pLxGtU5zmb_AoB1rM_4Ek&s=HzAMVT9I3-8yChNDADlLDjv7RSce7W5zOWWN61l-by8&e=>
[https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]