I wanted to make everyone aware that IBM has a program available to any faculty member (or student) where you can get free software, cloud services and curricular materials in a variety of emerging technology areas including:

  *   Blockchain
  *   Artificial Intelligence
  *   Quantum Computing
  *   Data and Analytics
  *   IBM Watson
  *   Cloud Computing
  *   IoT
  *   eCommerce
  *   Security
  *   Etc.

It appears to be self-serve, and all of the information is available at: https://onthehub.com/ibm/  . I have not used it myself yet (caveat emptor), but we have a group of students in the Spartan Blockchain<http://spartanblockchain.org/> Student Organization who are developing a supply chain application for MSU's student-run company, Land Grant Goods<https://www.landgrantgoods.com/>. If you choose to use it, I'd be interested in hearing about your experience as we may, someday, participate in another IBM program that has a deeper level of engagement.

Happy holidays.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Neil Kane
Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship
Michigan State University
632 Bogue Street, Room N120
East Lansing, MI 48824
Cell: 312-404-3507

Visit the Student Marketplace<https://entrepreneurship.msu.edu/marketplace/>!
Entrepreneurship Portal:  https://entrepreneurship.msu.edu
Information about Entrepreneurship and Innovation Experiences: https://entrepreneurship.msu.edu/experiences/
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/MSUEship/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSU_Eship
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/neilkane

Going from "Why I can't" to "Why can't I?"