Hi, I have the following kitchen items for sale:

1. Zojirushi CD-WBC 4-Liter Water Boiler and Warmer -- $35 (Excellent
condition)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Zojirushi-CD-WBC40-TS-Micom-4-Liter-Water-Boiler-and-Warmer-Silver-Brown/170796978

2. 铸铁锅 -- $5 (Excellent condition)

3. Oster 12-Speed Blender -- $3 (Great condition)

https://www.amazon.com/Oster-6642-12-Speed-Blender-White/dp/B00005QFKH/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1534294819&sr=8-3&keywords=osterizer+blender+12+speed&dpID=41bVJmB3htL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

4. Philips Airfryer 空气炸锅 -- $15 (Fair condition)

5. Aroma Housewares ASP-137 3-Quart/10-inch 3-in-1 Super Pot with Grill
Plate, White/Black 电火锅 --$15 (Excellent condition)

https://www.amazon.com/Aroma-Housewares-ASP-137-3-Quart-10-inch/dp/B00024JQ3Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1544225544&sr=8-1&keywords=Aroma+3+quart+super+pot

Photos of the above items are available via the dropbox link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rjvt4mhb4hbbw6g/AAADZtvbn7GXvuhFnY5JnxXra?dl=0

If you are interested, feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]
or 517-515-8379.

Best,

Shaonan

--