Dear all,

I'm moving and selling following things. I live on Francis avenue, prefer
picking up after work. If you do not have a car, i work at manly miles, you
can come to my office to pick up things.

1) slow cooker, $5
2) blender with jars (magic bullets), $5
3) electric kettle (with narrow pouring thing, great for pour over coffee),
5$
4) camping cooler (big), $5
5) electric hand mixer, $5
6) baking pans, $1
7) a set of utensils, $2
8) electric coffee grinder, $5
9) hand coffee grinder, $5

other thins:
1) a 17 monitor, $5
2) air mattress (double size), free
3) desk lamps (no bulb), $1 each
4) two blue square carpet, $5 total
5) books, free or $1,
         a) thinking fast and slow,
         b) brazilian portugues text books,
         c)  java 中文书
         d) GIS textbook
         e) 一些中文小说

my cell is 517-764-8804, preferably text messages.

Best,