*******APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING********

Dear Colleagues,
It is with great pride to announce that our paper entitled "Cultural Intelligence: A Dynamic and Interactional Framework”  saw the light and published yesterday at ISMO SI (INNOVATIVE TRENDS IN CULTURAL STUDIES). In this paper, we introduce an alternative to national culture in management studies in general and to Cultural Intelligence (CQ) in specific by connecting CQ to Douglasian Cultural Framework (DCF). Moreover, the paper, responds to scholars calls (e.g. Murdock, 1971) for linking aspects from more than one knowledge domain to understand human behavior. We anticipate that our paper will set a new milestone in CQ, DCF and management domain and its contribution will be remarked by many in the filed.

Link to paper below:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00208825.2018.1504474 <https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00208825.2018.1504474>

https://twitter.com/a_faiq/status/1070999598423003137 <https://twitter.com/a_faiq/status/1070999598423003137>

Regards,

Grenoble Ecole de Management,
Senior Director Strategy and Operational Excellence at Khatib & Alami L.L.C.
Senior Lecturer at Heriot Watt University.
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-ahmad-faeq-m-salih-aa554115/ <https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-ahmad-faeq-m-salih-aa554115/>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.