The University of Nottingham Ningbo China invites top-calibre applicants to apply to its 2018/19 doctoral studentships competition. Over seven fully-funded faculty doctoral studentships are available across a full range of business research, including accounting, corporate social responsibility, economy, entrepreneurship, finance, human resource management, international business, information system, marketing, organisational behaviour, and operations management, strategy. In addition to faculty full scholarships, University of Nottingham Ningbo China also offers university level scholarships, including strategic research scholarships in various areas, Nottingham higher flyer scholarships, and other scholarships attached to our prestigious research institutes.

Prospective students can read about the faculty scholarship application process here: https://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/business/phd-programme/applicationdetails.aspx

Prospective students can read about the university level scholarship application process here:

https://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/graduateschool/how-to-apply/how-to-apply.aspx

Eligible applicant must have completed a master degree in a relevant subject (normally an average over 65% in both taught modules and the dissertation for candidates graduated from an approved British university, or the equivalent from other institutions). Undergraduate students who received a first class honours from University of Nottingham UK, University of Nottingham Ningbo China, and University of Nottingham Malaysia can apply for Nottingham higher flyer scholarship.

The application deadline for scholarship is 16:00, 15 March 2019 (China Time).

 Uniqueness of our PhD degree programme:

·         Rigorous Research Training: Our PhD programme combines taught modules with personal research supervised by at least two academic staff.

·         International Diversity: Current PhD students come from 7 different countries/ regions and research supervisors from around 30 countries/ regions.

·         Scholarships: A growing number of full scholarships covering tuition, medical insurance, housing and living costs are available. Application is competitive.

·         Teaching Opportunities: We offer teaching training and Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) opportunities to our students to help prepare for an academic career.