*Apologies for any cross-posting*
[log in to unmask]">
The Call for Papers is out for the 4th Global Conference of International HRM organized by Center for International Human Resource Studies to be held on 10-11 May 2019 at The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, USA, with a publishing workshop sponsored by Human Resource Management Journal and practitioner/academia event on 9 May 2019.
This conference is dedicated to the study of international human resource management. Keynote speakers include Professor Mary Teagarden (Thunderbird School of Global Management, USA) and Professor Jaime Bonache (Carlos III University of Madrid, Spain), and a best paper award will be given by Human Resource Management Journal. Papers that address but are not necessarily restricted to the following international HRM topics are especially invited:
• HRM models from emerging markets
• Institutional and cultural perspectives on IHRM
• HRM in multinational enterprises
• High-performance work systems in different national settings
• Expatriate management and global careers
• IHRM and informal social ties and networks
• Global talent and knowledge management
• Global leadership development
• Diversity, aging population, and generational challenges in different national settings
• Ethics and corporate social responsibility in the globalization of work
Submit your extended abstracts by 15 January 2019 for regular submissions.
Full details available via the conference website: http://www.ler.la.psu.edu/cihrs/IHRMconference.
Please spread the word and we look forward to receiving your submissions!
Elaine Farndale & Bora Kwon (Organizing Committee)
Center for International Human Resource Studies
School of Labor and Employment Relations
The Pennsylvania State University
501 Keller Building, University Park, PA 16802, USA