Dear All,

I am contacting you on behalf of the AIB Teaching Committee to invite you to support the Teaching Committee’s application to become a Shared Interest Group within AIB.

The AIB Executive Board at its June 2018 meeting in Minneapolis approved a policy for the creation and development of Shared Interest Groups (SIGs). The new SIG policy opens the doors for the creation of a wide variety of groups within AIB that are organized around common interests shared by AIB members. You can read more about the new SIG policy in Lorraine Eden’s piece in the AIB Newsletter (Vol 24, Issue 3), which can be downloaded here: https://aib.msu.edu/publications/aibnewsletter.asp

The purpose of the AIB Teaching SIG will be to organize teaching workshops, activities and initiatives for all AIB Members. In order to organize a new SIG, we are seeking support from colleagues like you. We need at least 50 AIB members to file the SIG Application.

Given your extensive interest in teaching, please consider supporting the initiative by becoming a founding member of AIBT.

To support the AIBT SIG application, please enter your name and institutional affiliation into the poll, which you can access through the link below: https://goo.gl/forms/CJJvUBF8sJ215VIv2

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind regards,

Daria Panina
Clinical Associate Professor
Department of Management | Texas A & M University
483J Wehner | 4221 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-4221