Dear Colleagues

Re: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/329539314_Contents_and_Editorial_of_International_Journal_of_Export_Marketing_2018_Vol_2_No_3

I would like to inform you that the Vol.2 No.3 of International Journal of Export Marketing (IJEXPORTM) (see above web page) is currently in the print. Many thanks to the reviewers for their excellent job.

We invite you to send your manuscripts for the Vol.3 No.1 of IJEXPORTM which will be published in March 2019. IJEXPORTM is a quarterly published journal by Inderscience Publishers.

During 2019, IJEXPORTM will apply to become member of both the emerging list of Web of Science and the German list.

Finally, the Vol.2 No.4 of IJEXPORTM which is based on the later versions of papers presented at the Inaugural Nordic International Business and Export Marketing Conference 2018 held in Tallinn/Estonia, will be ready for publication at the end of December 2018.

Best wishes for the coming festive season.

Dr Dafnis N. Coudounaris (F-EMAB, Board of Governors of GIKA, Editorial Review Board of JBR)

Associate Professor of Innovation Management

School of Economics and Business Administration

University of Tartu

Tartu, Estonia

Email: [log in to unmask]

Mob: +37258339575, +35796572295

Researchgate’s web page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dafnis_Coudounaris

Google scholar citations: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=mvA7KZsAAAAJ&hl=en

Member of Editorial review board of Journal of Business Research

Editor in Chief of International Journal of Export Marketing

http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijexportm

Conference Link for submissions: https://www.conftool.org/nib-em-2018

Conference website: https://sisu.ut.ee/nibemconference?lang=en#

Conference email: [log in to unmask]