Re: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/327830287_Contents_and_Editorial_in_International_Journal_of_Export_Marketing_Vol_2_No_2_2018

Dear Colleagues

I want to inform you that IJEXPORTM Vol.2 No.2 has just been published (see above web page). Both Vol 2. No. 3 and the Special Issue based on the Inaugural Nordic International Business and Export Marketing Conference 2018 will be very soon published.

I would like to invite Deans or IB professors of Nordic Universities who are interested in organizing 2nd Nordic International Business and Export Marketing Conference 2019 (during weekend 19th to 20th of October 2019) to send me an email at [log in to unmask]  . IJEXPORTM provides a special issue for the 2nd Nordic International Business and Export Marketing Conference 2019 based on the papers presented in this conference. IJEXPORTM will be accredited to the emerging list of web of science during 2019. Therefore, prospective participant authors in this conference will have the opportunity to publish their papers in an accredited journal.

Best regards

Dr Dafnis N. Coudounaris (Fellow EMAB, Board of Governors of GIKA, Editorial Review Board of JBR)

Professor of Innovation Management (Associate)

School of Economics and Business Administration

University of Tartu

Tartu, Estonia

Email: [log in to unmask]

Mob: +37258339575 or +35796572295

Researchgate’s web page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dafnis_Coudounaris

Google Scholar Citations: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=mvA7KZsAAAAJ&hl=en

Editor in Chief of International Journal of Export Marketing

http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijexportm

Nordic IB & EM Conference 2018:

Conference Link for submissions: https://www.conftool.org/nib-em-2018

Conference website: https://sisu.ut.ee/nibemconference?lang=en#

Conference email: [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" alt="400dpiLogoCropped">