Dear Colleagues

We are recruiting to my Subject Group - International Strategy & Business and would welcome referrals to academics who may be interested in joining our team.  The Subject Group has within it academics whose interests and expertise reflect not only Strategic Management and International Business but also Cross-Cultural Management, CSR, Sustainability & Business Ethics and Research Methods in Business.

University of Northampton is a happening place with TEF Gold and a brand new campus with lovely views across the River Nene.

The vacancy can be accessed directly via https://jobs.northampton.ac.uk/vacancy/lecturer-senior-lecturer-in-international-business-strategy-372847.html and will remain active until 11.59pm on Sunday 13 January 2019.

Please circulate to interested parties, or if you are personally interested, get in touch with me  at

Thank you.

Sandhya

Dr Sandhya Sastry PhD (UK) MBA (UK) MA (USA) MA (India) BA (India) PGCE (UK)

Subject Group Leader: International Strategy & Business

Faculty of Business & Law

University of Northampton

LH-201 WATERSIDE Campus

United Kingdom NN1 5PH

University of Northampton: Transforming Lives and Inspiring Change www.northampton.ac.uk This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.