Register today for the 16th Annual Michigan Family Farms Conference! The theme for this year is What's in Your Shed? Tools for Agricultural Success. Our conference offers beginning, small-scale and culturally diverse farmers a chance to network, learn, and build sustainable family farms. We are excited for all the great topic this year including specialty crop production, labor laws, how to choose a market and much more! Join us on February 9, 2019 for this dynamic conference with keynote speaker Melvin Parson.
To take advantage of early bird discounts and register before December 31 at bit.ly/mffc2019