Sign up for our 10 week Agroecology Summer Intensive!  Be part of our Northeastern Indiana farm this summer. Live and work with folks who are passionate about regenerative agriculture and increasing access and resilience across the food system.  All ages and abilities are welcome. Both a certificate or college credit are available depending on your needs and stage in life! For more information visit www.goshen.edu/asi.  Priority will be given to January applications, program begins at the end of May.

WHAT: Agroecology Summer Intensive

WHEN:  May 29 - Aug 2

WHO:  Anyone interested in regenerative ag and food systems

WHERE:  Northeastern Indiana (between Elkhart and Fort Wayne)

CONTACT:  John Mischler  | [log in to unmask]  | 309-264-6946

WEBSITE:   www.goshen.edu/asi

https://www.instagram.com/merrylea_goshen/?hl=en