From: Michelle VanCompernolle <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, November 23, 2018 at 3:22 PM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Para La Tierra Internship/Volunteer Opportunities

Hi Jim,

Could you forward this information on to the FW listserv? I graduated from the FW department at MSU a few years ago and am now working as a Research Supervisor for a nonprofit in Paraguay called Para La Tierra.

We are a small group of researchers in southern Paraguay who study a wide range of topics including ichthyology, ornithology, herpetology, primatology, and entomology. We are always looking for interns to develop independent research projects or contribute to some of our ongoing, large-scale biodiversity survey projects! Internships are a minimum of three months, but those interested in coming for shorter periods can come as volunteers to help with other intern or ongoing projects. We have had many interns in the past who turn this opportunity into academic credit and some have even been able to publish their findings!

I've attached information regarding the internship opportunity and encourage anyone interested to check out our website (www.paralatierra.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.paralatierra.org_&d=DwMFaQ&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=Znw7vQJ85zwmeBWJKUyE3A&m=PAG0pZINU2TGW5Hri-A_TkeXhTQ_LW1QiUCPM3BhttY&s=5b1BarrTsdEMBg4gVeR14r3B8wMDo2-z6wfri4hhGZQ&e=>) or reach out to me directly ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Thanks,

Michelle VanCompernolle
Research Supervisor
Para La Tierra
www.paralatierra.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.paralatierra.org&d=DwMFaQ&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=Znw7vQJ85zwmeBWJKUyE3A&m=PAG0pZINU2TGW5Hri-A_TkeXhTQ_LW1QiUCPM3BhttY&s=S6ER0fVqnH3xfCsksoBl-s8dnBBYAjNZRZyrL4K8PA8&e=>