The University of Nebraska-Lincoln has launched a national search for an inaugural director of its Center for Transformative Teaching, and I would appreciate it if you would share this opportunity with members of your organization. The attached ad describes the position and required qualifications. Interested candidates can also go to our webpage describing the position and information about our university and the Lincoln community. https://executivevc.unl.edu/searches-appointments/ctt<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__executivevc.unl.edu_searches-2Dappointments_ctt&d=DwMDaQ&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=bTpQo6C_bwDiZFSgr8ADeg&m=1rd-InNGuSRQiOfj_1lLLqYPtSTh_36R8_x1zUSjViY&s=1FtlQ8pTiEuhhDjIlEtSOI-hL2gFozzPi1pLhbxQHxY&e=>