Dear Friends of MSU Entrepreneurship:

ICYMI (in case you missed it), we were thrilled to learn two weeks ago that the Princeton Review named our undergraduate entrepreneurship program to their Top 25 list. When we launched the undergraduate Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation in 2016, we created a big, hairy, audacious goal of cracking the Top 25 within two years—and we did it.

The accomplishment recognizes the many aspects of the MSU entrepreneurship ecosystem—not just the academic program, but also the work of Spartan Innovations which manages our student incubator (The Hatch) and all of the other programs in its orbit. Clearly we would not have earned this honor were it not for the 22 faculty members teaching 50+ entrepreneurship electives to over 4,440 students plus the (well over 100) other faculty members supporting their students (from 13 different colleges) with Entrepreneurship and Innovation Experiences. On top of that, advisers from every college that offers undergraduate degrees have been supportive. And the success of our alumni entrepreneurs also was a factor in the selection criteria (and that doesn’t even count Vade Nutrition’s big win on Shark Tank the other night). It is the breadth of MSU’s program that has become its hallmark.

So to everyone, I say THANK YOU! Go Green!

You can read the full announcement here:

https://msutoday.msu.edu/news/2018/msu-entrepreneurship-named-a-top-national-program/

Neil Kane

Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship

Michigan State University

632 Bogue Street, Room N120

East Lansing, MI 48824

Cell: 312-404-3507

Visit the Student Marketplace!

Entrepreneurship Portal:  https://entrepreneurship.msu.edu

Information about Entrepreneurship and Innovation Experiences: https://entrepreneurship.msu.edu/experiences/

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/MSUEship/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSU_Eship

LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/neilkane

Going from “Why I can’t” to “Why can’t I?”