Dear colleague,

We are developing an open source video case library for IB teaching. We have set up a survey to help us get a better understanding of how academics currently use cases and videos in teaching as well as textbooks. We would appreciate it if you could spare 5-10 minutes of your time (depending upon the extent of your answers) to fill in our online survey<https://kuleuven.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1O0yyHaq5Xn8mCp>. Any information you provide in this online survey will be used as input for the project and will only be shared among the team of this project. We will only report results on the whole sample of respondents participating in the survey and ensure anonymity.

In case the link does not work, please use the following URL: https://kuleuven.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1O0yyHaq5Xn8mCp

This project is a collaboration of researchers to study, develop, and promote the use of video cases in IB teaching. It has been co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union. Please remember that the information will be used to establish an open source curriculum for which video case studies will be developed. So you will benefit directly from our project outputs!

Thank you for sharing.

Filip De Beule, KU Leuven, Belgium
Katarzyna Mroczek-Dabrowska, Poznan University of Economics and Business, Poland
Andreja Jaklic, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Hinrich Voss, University of Leeds, UK
Nukhet Vardar, El Izi Communications Consultancy Ltd, UK

[https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/files.epos/Logo/LogosBeneficairesErasmus%2BLEFT_EN.png]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.