 [cid:fa211830-d505-44d3-8cfb-70741c150e6d]

Dear AIB Members and Friends of WAIB:

We need your support to assist members from lower-income locations to attend the 2019 international annual AIB conference. In 2018, we were able to provide partial travel funds to six women through our “Helping Hands” program. With your donation, we aim to expand our efforts to support more WAIB members.

WAIB is very active at each annual AIB conference, sponsoring several events. We host a members-only reception, present special panels and sessions, and recognize personal achievements with three WAIB awards to women scholars. These are the Best Paper award, the Emerging Scholar award, and the Woman of the Year award. Our “Helping Hands” awardees not only benefit from meeting distinguished scholars and networking with WAIB members, they also contribute directly by staffing our events and conference booth.

Please visit the AIB link below to make your donation. Your donation is tax-deductible in the US.   We recognize and thank all our donors, both individual and institutional.

https://aib.regfox.com/waib-donations

Your donation means so much to our “Helping Hands” awardees.  With many thanks for your generosity,

Your WAIB Leadership Team 2017-2019

2016-2017 WAIB Donors: http://waib.aib.world/donors/

To Join WAIB’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/eWAIB/

To Join WAIB’s LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1701567/

Malika Richards, Ph.D.
President, Women in the Academy of International Business (WAIB)
Professor of Management
Pennsylvania State University - Berks
Reading, PA  19610
Phone: (610) 396-6096<callto:(610)%20396-6096>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.