Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to ask you to serve as a member of the Program Review
Committee for the 2019 AIB Conference in Copenhagen, Denmark.

The review process is simple and straightforward, but time is of the
essence in order for us to meet our deadlines. If you're interested, please
complete the following steps by December 1, 2018.

   1. Verify your availability to review 2-3 papers by January 1, 2019.
   2. Review the AIB 2019 Call For Papers to identify which tracks you'd
   like to review for: http://aib.msu.edu/events/2019/CallforPapers.asp.
   3. Fill out this online reviewer volunteer form:
   https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/aib/2019/signup.php.

Please note that you do not need to commit to attend AIB 2019 in order to
sign up as a reviewer. However, the Best Reviewer for each track will be
recognized at the conference in Copenhagen, as well as in the conference
program, conference website, and the AIB Newsletter.

Thank you in advance for all your contributions and support. Let's make
this an event to remember!

Sincerely,

*Maria Tereza Fleury*
Fundação Getulio Vargas São Paulo