Dear colleagues,

Economics of Global Business (MIT Press) is finally out (https://www.amazon.com/Economics-Global-Business-MIT-Press/dp/0262535629/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1541662966&sr=8-1). All ancillary material, such as slides, case studies and exam questions (with answers) are freely available to any instructor. The book should be ideal to teach Principles, International Economics and Macroeconomics to non-economists (undergraduate and MBA students). You can download slides and case studies from: https://rzeidan.com/economics-of-global-business/ (in PDF formats, email me and I will send the editable PPTs). Please do not hesitate to write to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if I can support your teaching of the material in any way. I have benefitted from direct access to textbook authors in the past and I am extending the same courtesy to any and all colleagues that want to consider using my book.

Best regards,

--

Rodrigo Zeidan
Associate Professor of Practice of Business and Finance, NYU Shanghai.

Author of Economics of Global Business (MIT Press).

Author of Tariff reduction on renewables inputs for European decarbonization (Nature Sustainability).

Columnist at Folha de S. Paulo.

Center for Business Education and Research, NYU Shanghai.

http://rzeidan.com<http://rzeidan.com/>

address: 1555, Century Avenue, Room 1336, 200122, Pudong, Shanghai

tel: +8618918797153

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.