Dear colleagues,

Joyce Osland, Mark Mendenhall, Betina Szkudlarek and I would like to encourage you to contribute a chapter/article for Advances in Global Leadership (both a book series and an e-journal).

This year's special call is for global leadership in different global work contexts, but we are open to a variety of contributions (please see the attached call for papers for details). Please get in touch if you have ideas to discuss or something you want to send in before the February 15, 2019 submission deadline.

Best wishes,

Sebastian

B. Sebastian Reiche, PhD

Professor and Department Chair of People Management

Associate Editor – Human Resource Management Journal

Co-editor – Advances in Global Leadership

Guest Co-editor – Journal of Management Special Issue on Global Work

IESE Business School

Ave. Pearson, 21

08034 Barcelona, Spain

Tel: +34 93 602 4491