A reminder: The 7th Reading-UNCTAD IB conference<https://hly.ac/IBConf2019>  is taking place from 5-6  April 2019 !  register now (and send us a paper for the parallel and poster sessions). Upgrade your minds for almost no money (and be the first in your family to visit post-Brexit UK). https://hly.ac/IBConf2019

We have now finalised the participants of two panels at the forthcoming UNCTAD-Reading conference.
The conference will follow the traditional Reading Conference approach of open-ended debates with an explicit focus on conceptual and theoretical developments. As you may know (if you have had the good fortune of attending our previous conferences) we try and open the discussion up as much as possible, with presentations in the range of 5-7 minutes, and 4-5 slides. After the half hour opening presentations, we invite interventions from the discussion the floor.

New Technology and the MNE: have we exaggerated their role in competitiveness?
(This panel is dedicated to the memory of Bob Pearce)
Chair: Lucia Piscitello, Henley Business School

*        Jagjit Srai, University of Cambridge

*        Roberta Rabellotti, University of Pavia

*        Bjorn Jindra, Copenhagen Business School & Dunning Fellow, 2018-19

*        Marina Papanastassiou, Middlesex University
International Migration: Blessing or Burden?
Chair: Washika Haak-Saheem, Henley Business School

*        Niron Hashai, Arison School of Business

*        Michael Morley, University of Limerick

*        Aida Hajro, Brunel University

*        Fabian Froese, University of Goettingen
50 years of Mark Casson: Rebel with a Cause, or Iconoclast?
(names withheld for national security reasons)

2019 Conference Key dates:
Conference registration and submission of papers opens 1 November 2018
Submission for Main Conference deadline 7 January 2019
Confirmation of paper acceptances 1 February 2019
Early-bird registration ends 20 February 2019
Conference registration closing date 24 March 2019

Rajneesh Narula, OBE, PhD, FRSA
The John H. Dunning Chair in International Business
Henley Business School, Reading University

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.