Dear AIB Members and Friends of WAIB (Women in the Academy of International
Business):

We need your support to assist members from lower-income locations to
attend the 2019 international annual AIB conference. In 2018, we were able
to provide partial travel funds to six women through our “Helping Hands”
program. With your donation, we aim to expand our efforts to support more
WAIB members.

WAIB is very active at each annual AIB conference, sponsoring several
events. We host a members-only reception, present special panels and
sessions, and recognize personal achievements with three WAIB awards to
women scholars. These are the Best Paper award, the Emerging Scholar award,
and the Woman of the Year award. Our “Helping Hands” awardees not only
benefit from meeting distinguished scholars and networking with WAIB
members, they also contribute directly by staffing our events and
conference booth.

Please visit our our online giving platform to make your donation:
https://aib.regfox.com/waib-donations

We recognize and thank all our donors, both individual and institutional.
Note: Your donation is tax-deductible in the US.

For more information, contact Suparna Chakraborty, WAIB
Secretary-Treasurer, at [log in to unmask]

With many thanks for your generosity,

Your WAIB Leadership Team 2017-2019

2017-2018 WAIB Donors: http://waib.aib.world/donors/

To Join WAIB’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/eWAIB/

To Join WAIB’s LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1701567/

*Malika Richards, Ph.D.*

*President, Women in the Academy of International Business (WAIB)*

*Professor of ManagementPennsylvania State University - BerksReading, PA
 19610*
*Phone: (610) 396-6096 <callto:(610)%20396-6096>*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.