Visiting Assistant Professor of Social Entrepreneurship - Rollins College

The Department of Social Entrepreneurship at Rollins College is seeking applicants for a visiting Assistant Professor of Social Entrepreneurship position beginning in August 2019. The position includes teaching undergraduate Social Entrepreneurship courses.  Our Social Entrepreneurship courses focus on practical application of business skills to tackle social, political, economic, and environmental problems locally, domestically, and internationally; the UN Sustainable Development Goals are integrated throughout our coursework. Having graduate coursework, research, and/or professional experience demonstrating the ability to teach our Financing Social Entrepreneurship course and/or our Ethical Sourcing, People, and the Planet course (operations/supply chain) is required.  All hires are expected to be able to teach our introductory course, Social Entrepreneurship: Leading Change. Ability to teach other social entrepreneurship core courses such as Global Development Challenges & Opportunities or Designing & Planning for SE is an asset.  Having expertise to develop social entrepreneurship electives focusing on digital technology, sustainability practices, or innovation is an asset. Demonstrating the ability to link one’s own practical experience with social entrepreneurship to classroom learning strategies is an asset.
https://careers.pageuppeople.com/777/cw/en-us/job/492829/visiting-assistant-professor-social-entrepreneurship

-------------------------------------
Dr. Tonia L. Warnecke, Economist
George D. and Harriet W. Cornell Chair of Social Entrepreneurship
Professor & Department Chair, Social Entrepreneurship<https://www.rollins.edu/social-entrepreneurship>

New office location: 203 E. Lyman Avenue, 2nd floor, #208

Mailing address: Rollins College, 1000 Holt Avenue -- 2781, Winter Park, FL 32789 USA

(407) 691-1285

Latest articles:
(1) Social Entrepreneurship in China: Driving Institutional Change<https://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/HCmUDVeBnM8Ie4DKSEEM/full>
(2) Social Innovation, Gender, and Technology: Bridging the Resource Gap <http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/PKgP5TX4qedAKGceyKNK/full>