*Apologies for cross-posting*
Dear colleagues,
Please note this important message.

CALL FOR SHORT PAPERS
13th GEM&L International Conference on Management & Language
Sheffield Hallam University
Deadline extension for paper submissions: 26 November 2018

Exploring Multiple Perspectives on Translation in International Business and Management

Please download the call for short papers by clicking on the link below.
https://geml.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/GEML-CfP-V11.docx.pdf
Schedule:
Deadline for short paper submission:                                                   26 November, 2018
Notification of acceptance of the short paper:                                          11 January, 2019
Conference presentation will be possible based on acceptance of the short paper, provided that a full paper has been sent for review in March 2019.

Deadline for full paper submission:                                                           8 March, 2019
Notification of the results of the double blind review                           19 May, 2019
Resubmission of the full paper is not required.

GEM&L Conference at Sheffield Hallam University:                               4-5 June, 2019
Pre-conference Paper Development Workshop:                                         3 June, 2019

For registration information go to: www.geml.eu<http://www.geml.eu>
Registration deadline (early bird):                                            1 April, 2019
Registration deadline (final):                                                     27 May, 2019
GEM&L is currently negotiating the possibility of a special issue with a ranked academic journal. In order to help authors to prepare their full paper for this journal, we are planning a PDW on 3rd June 2019. We will provide further information shortly.
GEM&L website : www.geml.eu<http://www.geml.eu>
For further information : [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
We appreciate your consideration of this invitation and hope to hear from you soon!
The conference organizing committee
Dr. Philippe Lecomte
Président du GEM&L
+33 662 384 913