cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you to those who have submitted papers for the AMA Global Marketing SIG Conference in Buenos Aires, Argentina (May 20-23, 2019). In response to many requests, we have decided to extend the submission deadline by one week. The revised deadline is Sunday, November 18, 2018 (midnight, Pacific Time Zone).

A JIM special issue devoted to research presented at the conference will be published. Authors of presented papers are welcome to submit their work for possible publication in this special issue of the Journal of International Marketing.

Shorter submissions (i.e. extended abstracts, work-in-progress) of 5-10 pages long doubled space can be considered for competitive sessions if they are advanced enough and show strong potential.

If you are interested in submitting a paper or possibly just attending the conference, please refer to our website where all the conference information is posted: https://www.amaglobalsig.org/2019-buenos-aires-conference

Goksel Yalcinkaya, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Marketing

Chair, Global Marketing SIG, AMA

Associate Editor, Rutgers Business Review

Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics

University of New Hampshire

Durham, NH 03824-3547

[log in to unmask]/ p: (603) 862-3376 / f: (603) 862-3383

Paulcollege.unh.edu

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">