Please share this opportunity with your peers, students, colleagues, and social media networks!

Who we are: The Doris Duke Conservation Scholars Program at the University of Washington is a diverse, committed, and creative community from around the country that aims to change the face, practice and future of conservation.

What we do:  We support emerging conservation scholars in developing innovative perspectives and skills by providing opportunities to strengthen connections between nature conservation, identities, and environmental justice.

Who we’re looking for: We are looking for 20 undergraduates who reflect cross-cultural perspectives with an emphasis on students from underrepresented groups in the conservation field.

The details:

More about the program:

professionals and gain experience with interdisciplinary conservation practices while exploring the intersections of nature conservation, identities, and environmental justice.  Learn more here: https://bit.ly/2PeQdHX

Learn More about Doris Duke Conservation Scholars at the University of Washington!

Learn more about the national program: https://bit.ly/2Jd6dER