Hello Community Partners and Friends,

We have an amazing career opportunity available for somebody with a passion for food start-ups and entrepreneurship!

About:
The Downtown Market Incubator Kitchen is a shared use commercial kitchen designed to help entrepreneurs start, grow, and scale their food businesses.  This individual will manage the overall operations and programs of the Incubator Kitchen.

Some industry knowledge and experience this person should possess:
-Business startup needs
-Michigan food code and Michigan food law
-Food licensing, safety training, packaging, pricing, labeling and shelf life
-Certification processes (Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO)
-Growth Opportunities, Strategies, and Scaling
-Business and Marketing plans

For more detailed information and to apply, see link below:
http://downtownmarketgr.com/careers/incubator-kitchen-and-program-manager

Please feel free to connect potential candidates with me directly as well!

Thanks, in advance, for sharing with your networks!

Best,

Mary

--
Mary Gunther