Hi students - if you are interested in Peace Corps, consider attending the following workshop. The application can be a bit involved, so getting an introduction can be very beneficial!

****************

Thank you for your support for Peace Corps! We are forwarding information about our upcoming application workshop (flyer attached).

The Peace Corps application workshop is Wednesday, Nov 14 at 6:30pm in the International Center, room 204.
We’ll be going over the entire application process, and we’ll hear from a couple of MSU seniors who have submitted the application and are going through the interview process now. If you’re a freshman or sophomore exploring the Peace Corps, come to learn how your MSU experience can make you competitive. If you’re a senior considering what to do after Dec. 2018 or May 2019, come learn about this great opportunity to explore the world.
Keep in mind we have some high-need positions currently: teaching math in Guinea, or teaching science in Tanzania, secondary ed English in the Ukraine, as well as ag extension in Cameroon. There are many more options, too!

I have also included an article from the MSU College of Engineering about an MSU alum who just finished his Peace Corps service in Peru.

Thank you for sharing, and as always, please let us know how we might help you. Have a good weekend!

Chad + Erika

Chad Papa
Senegal 2012-2014
Pronouns: He/Him/His