Fully Sponsored Farm and Food Education Fellowship

Applications due February 1, 2019

Now in its eighth year, Allegheny Mountain Institute’s fully sponsored 18-month Fellowship prepares and empowers individuals to become teachers and ambassadors for a more vibrant and accessible local food system. Selected Fellows spend six months in immersive training on our mountain farm campus (Phase I) and one year in service work with food related non-profit partner organizations (Phase II). AMI is an educational non-profit organization with the mission to cultivate healthy communities through food and education.

Phase I – Farm Study (May 13 – October 30, 2019)

Phase II – Service Work (January 6 - December 18, 2020)

Applicants must be physically fit, able to lift 50 pounds, walk distances up and down steep hills, work outdoors for extended periods of the day, and be comfortable living and working communally as a team in a remote, mountain setting.  Applicants invited to participate in the Fellowship must clear a background check.

Applications due by February 1, 2019.
Learn more and apply today at www.alleghenymountaininstitute.org.
For more information, e-mail [log in to unmask] or call 540-886-0160.

AMI admits participants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, State and local laws.
Jessa Fowler
Education Director
Allegheny Mountain Institute
Growing Food. Building Community.

Applications for AMI's fully sponsored Farm and Food Education Fellowship are now available! Learn more and apply today at www.alleghenymountaininstitute.org!
Please
 and help support a
vibrant and accessible local food economy!