Crop Field Day Information and Intermediate Wheatgrass grazing demonstration
If you have not yet pre registered please email Misty now ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) today!   The weather is not too cold and its not suppose to rain. Hope you can join us for a great day.
Lunch will be available but you must register (and its free☺)

Good day,

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow for the KBS Fall Cover Crop Field Day on Nov. 1! We will be meeting at the Farming Systems Center at 9am for registration, coffee and donuts and the Field day will start promptly at 9:30 am. Lunch will be served at noon and
 an optional field tours based on participant interest from 1-2pm

Location Info

Farming Systems Center Address:  9702 North 40th Street Hickory Corners, MI 49060

The Farming Systems Site is located on the map below as #3.

Agenda:

Please see the attached agenda for the day’s schedule and presenter contacts.

If you are running late or get turned around on your way to tomorrow’s event please call or text my cell phone 269-312-1885.

Best, Misty Klotz

[http://www.kbs.msu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/KBS-Units-map-2016.png]

Misty Klotz,

Community Outreach Assistant
Michigan State University
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station
3700 E. Gull Lake Dr.
Hickory Corners, MI

Volunteer Line (269) 671-2263
Administration Line (269) 671-2402

Volunteer with KBS<http://www.kbs.msu.edu/support/volunteer/>
KBS Events <http://www.kbs.msu.edu/events/>

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html