The undergraduate entrepreneurship program is nearly three years old, and we spent the summer completely revising the Learning Objectives and tightening-up other programmatic elements. The new document is attached, and it replaces any previous documentation about the entrepreneurship programs. We are now embarking on an effort to re-engineer the social entrepreneurship track—a process which should be completed in the spring. In addition, please note the following:

Please circulate this to your faculty and advisors. I am always happy to meet with anyone to discuss these findings and talk about ways in which you can incorporate elements of the curriculum into your existing programs or leverage what we have for your students’ success.

Neil Kane

Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship

Michigan State University

632 Bogue Street, Room N120

East Lansing, MI 48824

Cell: 312-404-3507

Visit the Student Marketplace!

Entrepreneurship Portal:  https://entrepreneurship.msu.edu

Information about Entrepreneurship and Innovation Experiences: https://entrepreneurship.msu.edu/experiences/

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/MSUEship/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSU_Eship

LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/neilkane

Going from “Why I can’t” to “Why can’t I?”