Dear Colleagues,

We hope this email finds you all well. The Center for Global Business at the University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business is excited to announce the offering of our Faculty Development in International Business program to Cuba for May, 2019. To find out information about the program, please click here.

The application for the program is open now and early applications are being considered. A limited number of slots are available on this program, so please apply as soon as possible.

The goal of the program is to enable participants to develop a better understanding of the working of the Cuban economy within its broader historical, political and cultural context, to get a sense of the changes that are underway both domestically and in the context of the evolving US-Cuba relationship, and to appreciate the business prospects that have opened up. The program will also enable participants to develop connections with counterparts at Cuban universities.

In the event you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us by emailing us at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

The Center for Global Business at the University of Maryland

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.