Dear AIB Colleagues,

We are organizing a panel session on Experiential Learning in IB for the
2019 AIB Annual Meeting in Copenhagen, Denmark

June 24-27, 2019.

*Teaching IB through Experience: Hands-On Projects, Simulations, Games, and
Programs*

The goals of the panel are to share information about the existing
experiential learning (EL) projects, share experiences of using EL to
improve IB education, and provide a networking opportunity for academics
interested in the EL approach.

We are seeking panelists who have developed/used experiential learning
projects, exercises, activities, simulations, or tools in their
International Business/ Marketing/ Management courses. Ideally, we would
like a wide range of ideas represented from many regions of the world. To
represent each category well, we are looking for at least two sessions
focused on each category (projects, simulations, and programs).

As we have offered this type of session at past AIB conferences, we found
the session dynamics change each time as the presenters and presentations
are continuously changing.  If past projects/programs have been discussed,
the panelists provide new analysis, significant progress updates, and open
new discussions based on the progression/evolution of the work
being discussed.

Depending on the panelist list, we may also submit the proposal for an
instructional webinar (rather than panel session), allowing for greater
participant discussion, hands-on activities, etc.

*To apply as a participating co-panelist/co-author for this session, please
email the following details to Karen Lynden at  [log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]> by November 11, 5 pm EST:*

   - Exact title of the presentation
   - Category: project, simulation, or program?
   - Provide an abstract that describes the experiential learning activity
   you use in your course, or program. Please be sure to include at least one
   learning outcome/purpose of the activity in your abstract. *300-500-word
   maximum.*
   - In case this session have the opportunity to become an “instructional
   workshop," please indicate if you would be able take on a role of an
   instructor (demonstrate your activity, game, etc.) as opposed to panelist
   (only a quick verbal description).

   - Full legal name:
   - Academic Title:
   - E-mail:
   - Full name of your university:
   - Country:

*Submit all of the above detail in one attached Word document  (no PDFs
please).*

*Important deadlines: *

   - Submission deadline: November 11, 5 pm EST
   - Notification of proposal receipt: 48 hours
   - Notification of acceptance: November 16

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.