Dear Colleagues,

The deadline to submit your manuscripts and proposals for AIB 2019Nov. 28is fast approaching! Read the official Call for Papers (https://aib.msu.edu/events/2019/CallforPapers.asp) for more info on our conference tracks and start sending in your work today.

Regular event updates will be made available on our conference homepage (https://aib.msu.edu/events/2019/) and on all of our social media channels. Don't miss this one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience the latest IB research in Copenhagen!

Sincerely,
The AIB Secretariat

--
Media and Communications