Dear colleagues:

In addition to teaching at the university level, I have an app that I developed based on my award winning business book Think Like a CEO (Flow Publishing, 2008.) The app is used at top high tech companies to allow their salespeople to quickly and easily summarize the current situation of their prospect.

I am looking at opportunities to partner with leading B-Schools to use the app in innovative new ways. Texas A&M and the University of Colorado Boulder have licensed the app, and several other universities are looking at site licenses.We are offering a limited, free subscription so that you can begin to see how you might also use this in your responsibilities to create competitive advantage in your undergraduate or graduate business studies. For international applications, we are including my award winning audio book Sell in the USA (Flow publishing 2010) as part of the app also.

I have some lesson plans built out for the app, but am looking for innovative ideas from the group.

If you are interested please reply to either [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Cheers...

- Mark

University of Colorado at Boulder
Leeds School of Business, 215-J