Dear AIB

Please share the information about funding for attending conference.

We would like to invite a qualified scholars to attend the International Conference of Project Management (ICPM) organized by Universitas Negeri Gorontalo, AIBPM and PT. Telkom. The 2018 International Conference of Project Management (ICPM) will be held at The Damhill UNG Hotel, Gorontalo, North Sulawesi, Indonesia on November 24th-25th 2018.

We provide funding for qualified scholar by 50% discount registration fee for scholars who came from Asia countries and 100% free registration fee for scholar who have Scopus no.

The conference carries out "Emerging Technology & Business Innovation in the Global World" and aims to bring together academicians, researchers, industrial participants and budding students around the world to share their research findings with the international business experts.

The papers will be published directly to the Journal of International Conference Proceedings (with DOI number from CrossREF) and the selected papers from 2018 Gorontalo ICPM will have opportunity to be published directly to AIBPM journals that index in CroffREF, PKP index and Google Scholars.

The selected papers from ICPM 2018 will have opportunity to be published in the scopus journal partners with additional cost

Please submit your paper through https://goo.gl/forms/kbSiZm7phyh4XJDi2

Book Chapter:

Full papers, which are accepted and where at least one of the authors registers for and presents their paper at 2018 ICPM Gorontala  will be published as book chapters in a volume of Supply Chain & Management  that will be published in vernonpress dan Palgrave (index by Scopus)

IMPORTANT DATES

REGULER REGISTRATION : 1st SEPTEMBER – 30 th OCTOBER 2018
Abstract submission deadline : 7th November 2018 (Max)
Full Paper submission Deadline : 20th November 2018 (Max)
Confirmation of Acceptance : 7th November 2018
Payment Deadline : 15th November 2018
Conference Date : November 24th-25th, 2018

We open for Co-host and if you are interested to be our co-host please send email to [log in to unmask] Co-host will get special price, certificate and promotion (banner, poster and book)

For further information please visit http://www.conference.aibpm.org or email us at [log in to unmask] or whatsapp to +62 895 413297376

--
Secretariat of AIBPM
Association of International Business & Professional Management