Dear AIB Colleagues,

I recently joined Anthem Press as a Series Editor for the Anthem Artificial Intelligence in Industry book series. I would like to invite you to join this effort as a Book Editor. The Book Editor will take the lead in gathering chapter contributions from industry professionals on the impact of artificial intelligence in their industry.

The book series will include six (6) books :

AI in Banking and Finance

AI in Retail

AI in Healthcare

AI in Manufacturing

AI in Law and Finance

AI in Transportation

Series Description:

Artificial Intelligence in shaping the course of many industries worldwide. The Anthem Artificial Intelligence in Industry series is a book initiative that assembles practical and implementable strategies that will help executives and professionals gain a competitive advantage in many industries including Banking and Finance, Retail and Healthcare. The series focuses on business challenges, technical obstacles, management solutions, strategic imperatives, and as well as emerging trends and future directions that will define industries. Written by experienced practitioners for other industry senior decision-makers, the series contain information on the critical issues confronting executives in their quest for business success in a world of artificial intelligence.

Anthem Press is a leading independent academic, professional and trade publisher in established and emerging Social Sciences, Business and Humanities fields of study. Headquartered in London (UK) with sales and distribution outlets in the USA, UK, Australia and India, Anthem Press is an imprint of Wimbledon Publishing Company. Our author base includes Lawrence Susskind(MIT), Ha-Joon Chang (Cambridge), Seamus Perry (Oxford), Tom Conley (Harvard), Paul Gompers (Harvard Business School), David Kennedy (Harvard Law School), Gerard Tellis(University of Southern California), Bryan S. Turner (one of the world's leading sociologists) and Mariana Mazzucato (University College London).

I hope you will join me and Tej P. S. Sood, my co-series editor and Publisher at Anthem Press, in this venture. We are seeking one or two volume editors per title. Should this interest you, please select one of the 6 book topics listed above, and submit a proposal for book editing in one pdf file including 1) CV, 2) one paragraph description of your experience in the industry and publication record, 3) one paragraph description of your networks and contacts in your selected industry.

Please submit your proposals to me by November 30, 2018. All proposals will be reviewed and will be deliberated upon by a review team and the publisher. Selected book editors will be provided with chapter templates for the book series.

I look forward to receiving your submissions. This is a unique opportunity to help define the future course of artificial intelligence and industries.

Sincerely,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Professor, Management and International Business

Millikin University

Tel (217) 433-1425

Email : [log in to unmask]