Dear Colleagues,

I am delighted to let you know about a new Special Issue on “Sustainability in the Beverage Sector” to be published in Beverages ((ISSN 2306-5710), an international peer-reviewed open access quarterly journal published by MDPI.

In this Special Issue we will recognize papers that expand the boundaries of our existing knowledge in this field. Sustainability and sustainable development include the following interconnected aspects: environment, economic and social. These areas might be considered at different stages in the management practices of the beverage sector. Considering the whole supply chain, from producers to consumers, we encourage academics, researchers and practitioners to focus their attention on the sustainability and sustainable development in the beverage sector.

The Article Processing Charge (APC) is waived for well-prepared manuscripts submitted to this issue. Submission deadline: July 31, 2019.

Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/beverages/special_issues/Sustainability_Beverage_Sector

I look forward to receiving your contributions.

Dr. Ricardo Sellers-Rubio

Guest Editor