Dear colleagues,

Our new textbook Business Responsibility has been released recently by Cengage Learning. To the best of our knowledge, Business Responsibility is the first ever attempt to address the challenges of partial absence, imbalance, and integration of responsibility-related issues in the curriculum of a typical management programme. The textbook covers all the traditional responsibility-related issues such as corporate social responsibility, corporate sustainability, stakeholders’ management, corporate governance and business ethics. It brings in the emergent issues of corporate political activity, human rights in business, employee well-being and business responsibility to consumer.

The textbook is suitable for undergraduate and master level students in management, commerce, tourism, and environmental management.

Available at Business Responsibility

Azhar Kazmi
Department of Management & Marketing
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
Dhahran (Saudi Arabia)
Azhar Kazmi - College of Industrial Management @ KFUPM

Adela Kazmi
ex-Sophia Girls' College