Dear colleagues,

My new textbook Economics of Global Business (MIT Press) is going to be out early next month: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0262535629/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i1 and https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/economics-global-business. I bring an innovative way to present macroeconomics and international economics to NON-economists. It is the first macro and international economics textbook, to the best of my knowledge, to incorporate climate change, income inequality and other contemporary issues in regular economic models. I use a graphic-based approach and students don’t need to have taken calculus to learn from the book. Economics of Global Business is suitable to undergraduates and MBAs in Business, Political Science, Sociology and other disciplines. Instructors will receive more than 500 test questions with solutions, slides, and 21 additional case studies focused on different countries. The main text brings detailed examples of more than 50 countries, from Faroe Islands to the US and many countries in-between. Please do not hesitate to contact me ([log in to unmask]) if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Rodrigo Zeidan
Associate Professor of Practice of Business and Finance, NYU Shanghai.

Author of Economics of Global Business (MIT Press).

Author of Tariff reduction on renewables inputs for European decarbonization (Nature Sustainability).

Columnist at Folha de S. Paulo.

Affiliate Professor, Fundação Dom Cabral, Brazil.

Center for Business Education and Research, NYU Shanghai.

http://rzeidan.com

address: 1555, Century Avenue, Room 1336, 200122, Pudong, Shanghai

tel: +8618919797153