Dear moderator,

I'd appreciate if the following job ad. be sent to the mail list.

Professor of Marketing, Durham University Business School, UK

We are seeking to appoint two Professors of Marketing, which are required to build academic leadership in Marketing, a strategic subject area central to the School's future growth and research focus. Whilst we welcome applications in any area of Marketing, we are particularly interested in applications from candidates with expertise in the following areas:
Services marketing
International business and marketing
Areas of marketing that interface with data analytics, machine learning and AI.

Durham University is one of the world's top universities with strengths across the Arts and Humanities, Sciences and Social Sciences that see us listed as a top 5 UK and top 100 global university. It boasts a welcoming and vibrant international community. The University sits in a beautiful historic city where it shares ownership of a UNESCO World Heritage Site with Durham Cathedral. A collegiate University, Durham recruits outstanding students from across the world and offers an unmatched wider student experience.

Durham University Business School has "the triple crown" accreditation and a Financial Times Top 100 rank. Our research is published in widely-recognised leading international journals, in increasingly funded by a broad mix of bodies, including research, government and commercial organisations.

Brief info on the job:
Job Title: Professor of Marketing
Department: Business School
Responsible to: Head of Department
Grade: Grade 10
Working arrangements: The role is full time but we will consider requests for flexible working arrangements including potential job shares
Salary Range: Competitive salary based on our professorial Pay Scales (starting at £62,219 and going considerably higher based on experience)
Closing Date: 14 November 2018
Start Date: Successful candidates will ideally be in spring 2019.

For full information, please visit https://www.dur.ac.uk/resources/jobs/arc2018/DUBS18-20.pdf.

Sincerely,
Xinming

Dr Xinming He (PhD King's College London)
Associate Professor of Marketing, Director MSc Marketing
Durham University Business School, Durham, DH1 3LB
t: +44 (0)191 3349424  w: www.durham.ac.uk/business<http://www.durham.ac.uk/business>

 [cid:[log in to unmask]] <http://www.durham.ac.uk/business>
 [cid:[log in to unmask]]
 [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.facebook.com/Durham-University-Business-School-124285820927337/>  [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://twitter.com/DUBusSchool>  [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.linkedin.com/school/10504>  [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.instagram.com/dubusschool/>

A Financial Times Top 100 Global School
The information in this email and any attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee or addresses or addressees. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender of mis-delivery. Any use or disclosure of the contents of either is unauthorised and may be unlawful. This email has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us. Although steps have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.